Another month has come and gone. It’s time to celebrate your hard work with a Friday at-home happy hour! Welcome to the first weekend in September with this refreshing frozen lemonade recipe. It’s super simple, so let’s jump into it. Really, the most simple recipe you will ever make.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups of ice
- 2 cups lemonade
- Juice of two lemons
- Lemon, wedged to garnish
- Mint to garnish
- Optional liquor of your choice
What to do:
- Combine ice, lemonade, lemon juice and optional liquor into blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with mint leaves in drink and lemon wedge on glass.
Don’t remember how to wedge a lemon? I still forgot! Here’s a quick reminder:
- Step 1: Cut off ends (the parts that poke out).
- Step 2: Turn so newly exposed ends are north and south. Cut down the middle.
- Step 3: Cut off that stringy, white section with seeds.
- Step 4: Take new halves and turn so yellow lemon skin is exposed to face you. Slice from right to left.